White Egret INC Beeswax Candle Container w/50 1/2 inch 50 pk Candle
Size: 50 pk
Out of Stock$123.66
Beeswax Candle Container w/50 1/2 inch 50 pk Candle
At White Egret, we offer the highest quality candles and accessories to ensure each candling session is peaceful and enjoyable. All of our candles are made using strict quality standards, the highest quality essential oils and ingredients, and the highest quality cloths and food grade paraffin, beeswax or soy waxes.
100% cotton muslin cloth & 100% pure beeswax.
Instructions to use for aromatherapy
Place incense candle in incense holder light. Trim as needed and enjoy aroma.
Directions to use as an ear candle Each candle will burn approximately 12-15 minutes.
1. Have client lie on their side with the ear pointing to the ceiling.
2. Using the tip of the scissors, push a hole through the plate guard to make an opening large enough to insert the hollow candle.
3. Put the small end of the cylinder through the plate, making certain that the opening of the candle isn''t bent.
4. Light the large end of the candle, holding your finger over the small end until smoke billows out the small end. Put the small end of the candle firmly, but gently into the ear. 5 Let candle burn about 1 to 1-1/2 inches. Trim the ash with scissors and place ash in bowl of water.
5. Once candle has burned to 3 inches tall, snuff out flame and remove from ear. Discard candle
6. Once candle is removed, gently swab the ear and then place 3-4 drops of ear oil on a cotton ball and set in the ear. This prevents ear from itching and cracking.
7. Let candle burn about 1 to 1-1/2 inches. Trim the ash with scissors and place ash in bowl of water.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.