Capomo 12 oz Powder
Tattvas Herbs is proud to present our new Capomo Maya Nut Coffee alternative. This caffeine free superfood drink looks, tastes and smells very similar to coffee, while boasting countless health benefits. Capomo sometimes referred to as Maya Nut, Bread Nut, Ramon Nut, etc. is rich in natural flavor and is prepared in the same way as coffee. Capomo can be enjoyed at any time of day or night because it is free from caffeine, stimulants, sugar and gluten. It does not increase blood pressure or heart rate, as coffee and other caffeinated beverages do. You do not have to deal with the caffeine crash the ups & downs we get from drinking caffeinated drinks Simply add hot water and enjoy
Capomo is harvested in a very unique and compelling manner. The Maya nuts are collected by hand from the jungle floor once they have fallen from the trees. Collection happens daily, in the early dawn before the animals have a chance to feed on them. Once the nuts are collected, they are dried in the sun for 2-3 months, at which time they are ready to be roasted and prepared for human consumption.
Capomo Brosimum alicastrum is in the fig family and was the staple food for prehispanic cultures. This delicious superfood contains numerous nutritional benefits. It is one of the richest plant sources of amino acids which, among many others have been shown to positively affect mood and contentment. It is also high in protein, fiber, calcium, potassium, folate, iron, zinc, and vitamins A, B, C and E, while at the same time it is low in fat and calories.
- You want believe it's not coffee
- Taste delicious similar coffee with hints of chocolate and cinnamon
- 100% gluten, barley, wheat Free
- Also known as Roman not, my in not an bread not
- caffeine free, fat-free, low in Calories
- Capomo is nature's prime or antioxidant, superfood, and coffee substitute
- Nutrient rich food of the Mayan civilization
- High in potassium, fiber, calcium, tryptophan, iron, zinc, and vitamin A, B, C and E
- Tastes, smells and looks like coffee, but contains countless health benefits
- One of the riches plant sources of amino acids
- High content of naturally occurring Protein
- Every part ofCapoma Roman tree is nutritious and beneficial to humans and animals and the environment
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement We recommend preparing Capomo by simmering on the stovetop for 10 to 40 minutes, according to desired strength. Longer equals stronger You can also brew Capomo in a traditional drip coffee maker, percolator, or any way you would prepare coffee or tea. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients100% Pure Capomo Maya Nut and cinnamon
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.